Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Quarterlife


Touted as this generation's thirtysomething, I couldn't help but take a sneak peek at the new NBC series quarterlife- apparently a new show about people my age. It's still too early for me to comprehend a bad review about the series with just the pilot, but one thing is for sure, these people complain a lot. 

The plot is your typical nerdy buddy is in love with blogger girl who is in love with her best guy friend who is love with his best friend's girlfriend. As for the sixth character in the show? She's the one struggling with her sexuality. What gives? Are people my age that malcontent with their love lives? 

Anyway, check it out for yourself and see how much the video blogging bothers you. 
(UPDATE: If you're interested, do it soon- the ratings were horrid.)

No comments: