Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Mad Men Commentary


mad-men-28

With the new season of 'Mad Men' started up again a few Sundays ago, I went ahead and rewatched season two in its entirety so that I can fall back into the world of Sterling Cooper. Loaded with special features I'll never get the time to check out, I've decided to check out the audio commentary for one of my favorite episodes from that season titled 'Three Sundays' in which Colin Hanks begins his season long guest appearance as Father Gill.

To my surprise, the audio commentary featuring Colin Hanks and Elisabeth Moss is not only informative but extremely entertaining. They joked about everything from "one take wonders" to Pete Campbell's short shorts while letting viewers know about the almost relationship writers had in stored for their characters. I highly encourage all 'Mad Men' fanatics to check it out.


No comments: