Friday, October 17, 2008

My Second Hand Shoes


photo-1

It seems to me that a lot of wardrobe doesn't fit me anymore. Either I've grown taller (how!?!) or I've gained a few pound (gasp!) around my waist, it appears I have to donate some of my clothes to people who fit them. What makes me saddest is that a pair of Adidas (show above) given to me by my ex-hall/room/housemate Micah is a part of that problem. I've tried to squeeze into them on multiple occasions but the pain was just not worth it. Trying not to sound Carrie Bradshaw-esque, but those freakin' shoes goes with everything- I've even worn them to a wedding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember those shoes Pete! I'm glad to know that you got some good use out of them, wedding-wear and all. Good times...

Anonymous said...

And ya know, the sad part of them being second-hand is that I never really even wore them--I just wasn't cool enough to pull them off with anything I owned. But you Sir, you have the panache to wear them, and wear them well.