Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Top Shop


photo

After getting bargain deals shopping at Top Shop yesterday, I'm still having mixed feelings about the British import. All my female friends who went there were not impressed with the women's selection and the price of the clothes, but the same cannot be said about the guys' department. Some things were as cheap as they are in Walmart. I bought a pair of jeans and 2 new t-shirts for $10 each. That's kinda insane considering Top Shop is located in SoHo. You'd think I'd fall head over heels for this place but the main turnoff? This sign saying how they have fashion consultants (or 'Style Advisors') on premise to tell you what not to buy. I overheard an employee telling a guy "to put those flare jeans back because he doesn't have the package to fill out the front." No joke.

No comments: