Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Absurd Quote


wordvomit

“It’s finally happened. America, I’ve been warning you for years that gay marriage would destroy the American family and look … there they are, a husband, wife, and four children -- destroyed. When is this going to stop, America? When will the liberals be satisfied? When all the marriages break up? This wasn’t Mark Sanford’s fault, this was Ted Kennedy’s fault. Sanford didn’t cheapen the value of marriage, he was victimized by the cheapening of marriage.” -- Rush Limbaugh

I'm not sure if I should be feeling sorry for or be laughing at the people who actually buys this crap for breakfast. Yes, it's the gays' fault Sanford's penis decided to poke younger greener pastures. If I roll my eyes any harder, they'll end up doing an 180 degree turn to the back of my head.

No comments: