Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Disastrous Movie Set


Over a week ago, I've reported that the current film I'm working on was delayed due to a freak tornado and hail storm that touched down on the filming location. Here's are some pictures I took a few days afterwards when we returned to work. It felt like we walked onto a set of another movie.

IMG_2682
Poor Catering Truck.... a tree branch went through its roof.

IMG_2684
Yes, this was one of the camera vans. Luckily, they brought the Panavision camera in the night before.

IMG_2683
The sound guy pulled his hair out because of all the chainsaws cutting down trees.

IMG_2689
I guess God decided we were making 'Twister 2'.

IMG_2687
Lamp post on the ground- it's sorta normal.

Oh, that's why I haven't been posting much as of late. Production is now set to wrap August 5th, so no life for me until afterwards.

1 comment:

RC said...

Ugh -- I am so sorry!

Maybe the story needs to go in a new direction?