Friday, March 21, 2008

My Racist Claim


I can't stand it when people resort to "the race card" when things aren't going their way. I've used this said "race card" once for personal gain and I couldn't feel worst about it. Here comes Richard Williams, father of Venus and Serena, claiming the women's tennis tour is prejudice and has never accepted his daughters. Where were these claims ten years ago when his daughters were dominating the game? Why now?

The men full of controversy continues to say that he is "black and prejudiced, very prejudiced" and "little white no-good trasher in America like Tracy Austin or Chris Evert" can't hit the ball but the media adored them anyway. I understand that speaking out is a good thing, but when Williams spoke out feel the need to knock someone down to make himself better, it's not okay with me- it never will be. (Yahoo)

No comments: