Friday, May 15, 2009

My Open Letter to Ewan McGregor


Picture 2

Yes, you should look pissed off, Ewan. You should be mad no one is offering you the leading roles you deserve these days but instead you're stuck in what appears to a complex one that only concludes to waffle thin material. I've seen your career go through song-and-dance, a galaxy far, far away, a literal toilet and 1950s Art Deco New York. I know you've got the chops! Let's hope your upcoming role in Amelia is not just the suffering lover but something more- because, Ewan... dude, I love you but don't you think it's time to do independent films again where you've excelled? I'm sure you'll find the characters you get to play will be more to your liking as well.

Big fan,
Peter

P.S.- I love that you also predict the Oscars

No comments: