Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Sister's First Wedding Dress Fitting

Since my sister asked me to go with her and a few friends to her first wedding dress fitting, I decided to go. After all, it's kind of a once in a lifetime thing for me as well- this entire seeing my only sibling getting married. It was fun seeing her enjoy her experience for the first time trying the all-important white dress. Don't worry, I didn't post any dresses she's remotely considering wearing on her big day- so you traditionalists can calm down.

IMG_0758
The 'Cinderella Dress' Everyone Loved Besides Me

IMG_0760
One of our friends, Mel, got stuck under that dress.

IMG_0761
Although it's a pretty one, the 'Mythical Dress' didn't even end up on her Top Three.

IMG_0765
And then I got bored and tried on a tiara.

No comments: