Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Murtaugh List


On Monday's episode of How I Met Your Mother, the gang brought up a list of things they were getting too old to do since they're pushing 30(ie. playing laser tag, beer bong, piercing an ear) without feeling the pain afterwards and named it 'The Murtaugh List'- after Danny Glover's character in Lethal Weapon who famously says 'I'm getting too old for this shit.'  

So gradually, I thought about my own Murtaugh List and what I would love to do but would regret later but drew an absolute blank. I'm not sure what to make of it, perhaps I'm still a little too immature to conjure up an activity.

Just skip to the 5:19 mark to see what I mean. So what's on your list?




1 comment:

Brian said...

That show is legendary! I want more friends in my life that pattern themselves after Sgt. Murtaugh. I don't have a list of my own but I've been using that line "I'm too old for this shit" for years.