Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Glee


Picture 1

A very high profile FOX series is about to get launched this May after 'American Idol'. Ryan Murphy, creator of 'Nip/Tuck' and director of 'Running With Scissors', is bringing his new series about a high school teacher who plans to revamp the school's horrible glee club. 

Though I've never been a fan of Murphy's works, the cast alone in this musical dramedy consists of who's who on Broadway and in the comedy world makes my head explode with excitement. Matthew Morrison (from my all-time favorite Broadway musical, 'The Light in the Piazza' and the recent South Pacific), Jane Lynch (Best In Show), Kristin Chenoweth (Wicked), Victor Garber (geez, he's in everything), Jayma Mays (Ugly Betty), Lea Michele (Spring Awakening) are just some of the name attached to this project I'm going gaga over. 

Now let's hope FOX won't find another way to screw over this show over as well. (EW)

No comments: