Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Television Comings and Goings


ashleyjensenuglybetty_l

Going: Well, this just nailed the coffin on my dwindling desire to catch up on 'Ugly Betty'. Ashley Jensen, the only bright spot in the rapidly aging show, is leaving the series at the end of this season. The 'Extras' alum has since been casted in a sitcom debuting in the fall. (EW)

Coming: As mention a few days ago, 'Glee' has the prime real estate spot to launch the series behind 'American Idol' late this spring and now, the trailer has landed. This is the kind of 'High School Musical' I can actually sink my teeth into. Ch-ch-check it out.



Unless it completely misfires (as most television trailers tend to do), I have a feeling this will end my ban on FOX and become my new musical obsession. Go Matt Morrison!

No comments: