Monday, April 27, 2009

My Additional Hong Kong/China Pictures


Life without internet is more difficult than I first imagined. Anyway, I present to you my week in Hong Kong and Guongzhou.

IMG_0828

Buddhist Monastery in Shatin (above) 

IMG_0830

The Buddhists in the Buddhists Monastery. (above)

IMG_0839

Don't read to much of my disgust in this picture taken at the site of Hong Kong's return to China.

IMG_0844

Busy street with the cable car in Downtown.

IMG_0846

It still baffles me that it's deemed 'safe' to use bamboo sticks as scaffling. 

IMG_0847

I snuck a picture at the customs check between point Hong Kong and Mainland China. I give them five days before I'm asked to take this down.

IMG_0850

The legend is true. I present to you- Neik Flip flops. 

IMG_0852

Also, Aragon apparently has his own brand of overrated sandals.

IMG_0862

Nightlife in Guongzhou. (above)

IMG_0863

The inevitable picture I was going to get of a 'Slumdog' poster in Chinese.

All for now, this week- Hong Kong Disney AND Ocean Park... amusement parks galore!

No comments: