Monday, March 1, 2010

My Amazing Race Rankings (Week 3)


I've gotten completely sucked into the latest installment of 'The Amazing Race'. It's seriously the only show I can think of that never slows down and the hour-long program just flies by. So every Monday from now on, I'll be doing my own personal favorites ranking of the teams still remaining in the race. Of course this means if you haven't caught up, each entry would be contain the spoiler of the eliminated duo.

So here goes Week 4 of Peterio's favorite racers in likability order:

jetandcord
danandjordan
steveandallie
brentandcaite
jeffandjordan
joeandheidi
carolandbrandy
copsar

Best Line of the Night: "We'd be slower with our pants around our ankles." - Jet
Smartest Move: Every team that switched to the easier, less variable-induced "Horse Power".
Dumbest Movie: Jeff and Jordan not reading instructions clearly. They could've easily finished second this time around.

No comments: