Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Last Kyle Dean Massey Vlog


Screen shot 2010-03-18 at 2.07.49 AM

From the moment he first permanently replaced Aaron Tveit as Gabe in the Tony-winning musical 'Next To Normal', Kyle Dean Massey was asked to carry a camcorder around backstage to show the audience random tidbits that goes on on a daily basis at the Booth Theater. After 11 vlog entries, Kyle Dean is powering down for the last time but not before sharing some of more "useful" information.

As a huge fan of the musical (it's currently sitting pretty as #2 on my all-time list and slowly climbing), it's fun to see what goes on and doesn't go on before, during and after the show. I mean, could you imagine climbing 666 steps of stairs eight times a week!?! Nutty. I guess I've been spoiled by Kyle Dean's vlogs and now I must fork over another $65 bucks if I want to relive my obsession with the only stage production that has ever made me tear up.

Check out all the vlog entries here.

No comments: