Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Amazing Race Rankings (Week 7)

You have NO IDEA how much I cheered at the end of this week's episode. The cowboys continue to ride and hopefully we'll get to hear that country song Jet is fixin' to write. If that doesn't resurge my love for that team, I don't know what will. Anyway, here's how I love 'em:

jetandcord
Jet's my favorite player. If only they paid more attention next leg.

steveandallie
Have they ran a subpar race yet? I don't think so.

danandjordan
About time these two brothers came in second place.

copsar
Oh, how the equalizer proved the last three races were a fluke.

carolandbrandy
Lucky, how very lucky.

brentandcaite
The first decent race they've completed, even if it's mistake-filled.

Best Line of The Night: "I'm not going until Phil tells us we're eliminated." - Cord
Smartest Move: Steve and Allie decide not to go back for their bags.
Dumbest Move: Jet & Cord forgetting to get the bottle off the boat.

No comments: