Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Princeton Review


9780375428722

The newest issue of The Princeton Review released the rankings of the best 368 college across the country. So, of course I did a quick search for good ol' Florida State University (go 'Noles!) and found that it made the list for three (not-so-good) categories.

- Coming in at #10 for 'Biggest Party School'. In our defense, we were #1 not too long ago.
- #9 in caring about sports and Greek life than academics. I'm surprised we were ranked so high, we really only care about football.
- And #13 for most use of hard liquor. I'm surprised we were ranked so low, sure felt like we made the top 10 while living there.

So go check out other categories on their main page such from 'Best Dorms' (Loyola College) to 'Least Race/Class Interaction' (Trinity College) and see if your alma mater made the cut. (Princeton Review)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that SUNY made the Least Beautiful Campus list three times.