Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Open Letter To Brian Cashman


hughes

Mr. Cashman,

First of all, I'm glad you're finally letting go and have what will be the closest thing to a rebuilding year the Yankees are ever going to get. With that in mind, I hope you're not tempted to make any trades before the deadline with most of your stars on the disabled list. We need those young talent and giving someone like Brett Gardner, Phil Hughes or Daryl Rasner up for a bat to the end of the season just isn't worth it. Getting someone off the current available market like Richie Sexson is the kind of move the Yanks need to make for the interest of the bigger picture.

I know, I know, that new boss Hank is boning you about how all his opening day starters have appeared on the DL (see picture), but don't worry. Between you and me, I think he's just trying to impress his dad. Just smile and nod while his saliva-ridden mouth goes off on you, it'll get better.

Okay, that's all for now. Until then,
Peter

P.S.- Mango pudding IS suppose to taste like gelatin!

No comments: