Monday, April 5, 2010

My Amazing Race Rankings (Week 8)

Cowboy Up! Reigniting my faith in Jet & Cord, they've made all the right moves this week. Also, on a sidenote, does anyone else think Dan and Allie would make a cute couple? No? Just me? Anyway, here's how I like the remaining teams:

jetandcord
Stronger Player: At this point, I'm going to say Cord

danandjordan
Stronger Player: Pretty even, but I'm going to go with Jordan

copsar
Stronger Player: Undoubtedly Michael. Undoubtedly.

carolandbrandy
Stronger Player: Slight edge to Carol.

brentandcaite
Stronger Player: Brent would win this battle of the airheads.

Line Of The Night: "She calls them daddies."- Brent referring to how Caite calls Team Detectives
Smartest Move: Jet & Cord going straight for the balance poles.
Dumbest Move: Dan & Jordan, Steve & Allie getting out of their cabs at the first sign of traffic.

No comments: